The Fever-Tree Mixers Market offers the chance to discover and get to know the Fever-Tree mixers and products and mix them with a selection of spirits and aperitives from Bombay Sapphire, Martin Miller's Gin, Lillet and others.
Saturday, 1st of June 2019 · From 14:00 until 20:00 h
Sunday, 2nd of June 2019 · From 14:00 until 20:00 h
In the courtyard of the Tortue Hotel Hamburg: Stadthausbrücke 10, 20355 Hamburg.
More on Instagram
Review of Saturday
On Saturday and Sunday the 1st and 2nd of June the courtyard of the Hotel Tortue in Hamburg's city centre transformed into a mixers market, organised by Fever-Tree Germany to discover their mixers with a variety of spirits in a few selected cocktails.
The location paired with amazing weather makes for a great stop after shopping. Local DJs serving some downtempo and relaxing vibes made for just the right atmosphere, not too loud, not too faint. A perfect day-drinking and meetup setting for sure.
With a light breeze in the courtyard and not too much full sun exposure one could grab a bite from the restaurant's food stalls and sit down on some of the benches or underneath the large fever tree.
With a range of cocktails to enjoy it is fun to discover the different Fever-Tree mixers. You can enjoy the following:
- Fever-Tree Sicilian Bitter Lemon with Elephant Sloe Gin
- Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic with Angostura, Blueberries, Mint and Bombay Sapphire
- Fever-Tree Ginger Beer with Belvedere Vodka as a Moscow Mule
- Fever-Tree Indian Tonic with Grapefruit and Siegfried Gin
- Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic with Martin Miller's Gin
- Fever-Tree Mediterrnean Tonic with Lillet Rosé
In this selection of drinks one can easily find a nice serve and share a sip with friends while chatting the afternoon away. We certainly enjoyed the Saturday afternoon.